Our first and most important mission is to partner with Pictet’s product teams to build the most secure, innovative, valuable software solutions for wealth managers, professional investors, fund managers, asset managers and other professionals in the Pictet Group.
Would you like to start a career at Pictet Technologies? We have unique opportunities here below.
We have a safe and inclusive workplace. We empower and expect people to make decisions. We are convinced that working as a team is the most efficient way to deliver the best solutions.
As a learning organisation, we value experience and deeply encourage knowledge sharing for all. We think long-term, avoiding shortcuts and quality trade-offs. We are passionate professionals who strive for excellence and continuous improvement.
Since our creation, we have been elected Best Work Place in Luxembourg 5 times in a row.
We are in a privileged position, at the cross-roads of the tech start-up and highly-regulated banking environments.
We combine high-end Cloud development and DevOps expertise to foster high-quality and innovative solutions for Pictet group users. We have a diversity of expertise from mobile development and modern architectural practices to cyber security and methodology expertise for the financial ecosystem.
Our teams, composed of talented and skilled experts from around the world, self-organize to share knowledge and build unique and innovative solutions all together.
2021 - 2018
Luxembourg Best Workplace Awards
People Experience Award" at the HR One's Luxembourg HR Awards
Luxembourg Flagship by APSI (Association des Professionnels de la Société de l'Information Asbl)
Our Latest Articles
Docker Desktop is no longer free for company (https://www.docker.com/products/docker-desktop). In this article you will see a possible re…
May 05, 2022 / Read More
This is the final part of our three-instalment article.
Apr 08, 2022 / Read More
Our Job Openings
Our core technical stack is mainly Java, Spring and Angular with cloud-based environments using Docker and Kubernetes. Depending on the context, some of our teams also use MongoDB, Kafka, Python, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Kotlin, …
As full-stack software engineer, your mission will be to:
- Deliver shippable features as part of our Scrum teams
- Suggest, influence, develop and implement innovative solutions to improve and enrich our software solution portfolio
- Depending on your experience, accompany and coach junior developers in your area of expertise
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant professional experience in software engineering
- Solid experience of writing and testing quality software using object-oriented concepts
- Excellent grasp on core Java and the Java-based technology stack in general
- Working experience with JPA/Hibernate, Spring, SQL, relational databases
- Pragmatic experience with Angular or any other front-end framework would be a nice one to have
- Some knowledge of industrialized software development tools and practices such as Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, JUnit, continuous integration, Docker and Kubernetes just to name a few
- Keen interest and knowledge on DevOps and cloud architecture solutions
- An agile mind-set. It’s not a buzz word: agility is about collaboration, growing together, supporting your team, intellectual humility and strong desire to learn
- True team player as teamwork is at the heart of everything we do
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. French is a plus.
In addition to solid technical knowledge and experience, we are looking for passionate individuals with a well-rounded personality and a good sense of humour: we don’t compromise on these.